Moral story for kids: A story on faith
The boy goes to School
The mother finds a solution
Jatila enters the forest
Jatila meets Madusudan dada
A feast at school
The day of the feast
A strange thing happened
What Are the Best Bedtime Stories You’ve Made Up For Your Kids?
# Bedtime story: Capsule 1
The Positives …
He got interested in nature
He understood how foggy morning looks like
He was explained the safety measures that one should undertake during fog
# Bedtime story: Capsule 2
The Positives …
The positives that I got by telling him the bedtime story :
He saw lots of beautiful birds which he had never seen before
He learned the names of the birds
Migratory birds come during winter & have a different habitat, he knew that these birds are different from the local ones.
He learned the feeding habits of different birds
Overall, it was an initial step to love nature.
Photo credit Iulia Mihailov
Interesting short story [God Jhatpat]
The Puja Procedure
A milkmaid meets the young lady
The milkmaid got punished
The Puja became Popular
Photo credit :
Bedtime Funny story for kids
Chiku reaches the market
On his way back home
Go straight from here
walk straight for 5 minutes and you see a tamarind tree
now turn right—> walk for 2 mins and you arrive at our kitchen.
Chiku returns home
The dangerous King Cobra
The monk (Sanyasi) arrives
The monk meets the King Cobra
The transformation in the King Cobra
The fear about King Cobra gone
The monk returns
Photo credit :
Are you looking for the best moral story for kids? Today I present before you the story of “The Wish Tree”
Scene 3 :
Scene 4 :
Scene 5 :
Moral of the story for kids
Photo credit: Thanks to Shaafi Ali
Here is the short story for kids :
Use of the short story for kids in daily life :
Work-Life balance – a short moral story
How to narrate a bedtime story? Story narration is an art!
- Go to bed with your kids & create an environment for narrating a bedtime story. Some of the major No-No is:
- Do not watch TV before going to bed. Watching TV before going to bed stimulates the brains too much. This activity is highly avoidable.
- Do not watch the mobile before going to bed. To learn more about the harmful impacts, click here
- Choose a simple, short yet interesting story
- Avoid telling stories that are frightening & involve violence.
- It is recommended to tell the name of the story before narrating the bedtime story. This is will the children to recall the story whenever needed
- Ambiance creation: Explain the characters, the scenes in a way so that the kid can visualize it. To make the story more real-life & dramatic, the characters can be enacted by the parents.
- Let the kids ask questions: Having queries on the story & characters would entail engagement from the kid’s point of view. Encourage asking questions!
- End the story with a moral: Initially, the kids might not be able to connect with the moral. But later when it is made a habit, the learning would certainly connect with the story.
- Have fun: Just remember, the objective of bedtime storytelling is to have fun! Fun for both the Kid & the parents. Unless it is seen as a fun activity, it will become monotonous. This is not a period in the school, this is one of the primary habit building activity for your kid. This activity would help in the relaxation of both the parties & generate beautiful bondage for the rest of life. Unless the fun element is generated, it won’t continue for long & either party would lose interest in it.